Yes, we can help with frozen pipe issues
Why Pipe Freezing is a Problem
Water has a unique property in that it expands as it freezes. This expansion puts tremendous pressure on whatever is containing it, including metal or plastic pipes. No matter the strength of a container, expanding water can cause pipes to break.
Pipes that freeze most frequently are:
- Pipes that are exposed to severe cold, like outdoor hose bibs, swimming pool supply lines, and water sprinkler lines.
- Water supply pipes in unheated interior areas like basements and crawl spaces, attics, garages, or kitchen cabinets.
- Pipes that run against exterior walls that have little or no insulation.
Frozen Pipe Services
If you find yourself with a frozen pipe, you must contact an experienced and licensed plumber immediately. Frozen pipes can burst and cause extensive and expensive damage to your home. Our trained technicians at The Clog Dr. offer repairs services as well as 24-hour availability for those problems that arise in the middle of the night.
What To Do When Your Pipes Freeze
Frozen pipes can put too much pressure on your pipes, causing them to burst and resulting in potential water damage. If your frozen pipes burst, it’s imperative to try to cut off all water to the pipes. Then, call The Clog Dr. LLC. At (203) 893-0454 for FAST response. Our certified technicians will quickly contain the problem to minimize damage to your property. Frozen pipes will be thawed and repaired or replaced as needed.
Services The Clog Dr. Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Offers:
- Frozen Pipe Services
- Clogged Drains
- Bathtub Drains Clogged
- Clogged Toilets
- Kitchen Sink Drains Clogged
- Clog Bathroom Sink Drains
- Clog Bathtub Drains Shower Drains
- Unclog Utility Sink Drains
- Clogged Laundry Sink Drains
- Unclog Floor Drains
- Clogged main Sewer Lines
- Unclog Commercial Kitchen Drains
- Clogged Storm Drain
- Clogged Garbage Disposal
- Hydro Jetting
- Trenchless Repairs
- Gutter & Storm Drain Maintenance
- Plumbing Services
- If It Clogs, We’ll Unclog It!